byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Strawberry Red - PRE-ORDER
****PRE-ORDER: Our apologies - due to high demand for this product and supply chain issues we are currently out of stock. More expected mid-late September (current ETA in port is 18 September). We will update this page with the exact date once we have an ETA to our warehouse. Please order here if you wish to secure yours and have it dispatched as soon as this next stock load is received or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want us to let you know when we are back in stock****
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres.
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. It may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.
|Technical Data||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm|