byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Oyster White
Brand new to the market in 2019, the lightest rollator in the world has arrived. At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres.
- Additional accessories such as back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on our online shop.
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. It may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.
The Ultralight is available in two sizes - Regular and Wide Tracks. Specs below:
|Technical Data||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm|