byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Oyster White
***Our apologies - we are currently out of stock in the "Regular Track" size - more expected mid-late September (current ETA in port is 18 September). Please get in touch if you would like us to let you know when we are back in stock or if you would like to pre-order from the next shipment for immediate dispatch once we receive more. We still have stock left in the "Wide Track" size ****
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres.
- Additional accessories such as back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on our online shop.
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. It may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.
|Technical Data||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm|