byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Carbon Black
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. It may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.
|Technical Data||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm|