byACRE Carbon Fibre Ultralight - Carbon Black
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. It may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.
There are three sizes: Compact, Regular and Wide Track. Specifications are below. Note:
- The main difference between the Regular and the Compact is the seat height (56cm on the Compact and 61cm on the Regular).
- The main difference between the Regular and Wide Track is the seat width (42cm on the Regular and 47cm on the Wide Track).
- Some people prefer a wider seat for comfort.
- Only very short adults need the Compact.
|Technical Data||Compact||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||38cm||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm||25cm|