byACRE Carbon Ultralight - Carbon Black
At just 4.8kg this carbon fibre walker / walking frame is the lightest in the world and uses space age technology and the best of Danish design. It's features include:
- Soft inverted handles to support posture and comfort and reduce strain on fingers, hands and joints when steering
- Unbeatable in terms of the ease to fold, lift and grip when lifting it into the car or up stairs
- Award winning design providing a slick alternative to the traditional looking walking frame
- Brake cables hidden inside the frame for cleaner, less cluttered lines
- Shock absorbing frame and tyres made from a PU/rubber mix to reduce vibration
- Additional accessories including back rest, weekender bag, organiser bag and cane holder are also available on the online shop.
- Available in Carbon Black (as selected here) or Strawberry Red or Oyster White (go back to the "Shop" page to choose those colours).
If you'd like to see more information including videos please click here.
In stock and ready to ship.
Delivery times and costs
We ship from our warehouse in Port MacQuarie, NSW 1-2 working days after receiving payment. Delivery times vary depending on destination. Sydney and Brisbane are 1 business day. Melbourne is 2 working days.
We do not offer free shipping because the cost of freight varies greatly depending on where the item will be sent in Australia. We think it is fairer to keep the price as low as we can and add freight costs that reflect the actual cost of freight rather than inflate the price to subsidise the shipments to the more costly areas. To find out your freight costs, simply place the item in your cart and add your address and the online shop will calculate this for you.
Please see further shipping information here
We hope your walker is right for you but if you need to return it, that is no problem and in many cases we can arrange for the courier to pick it back up from you. Please see our full returns policy here under the heading "Returns".
If you have any more questions please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on the number at the top of the page or take a look at our FAQ page - the answer may be there.
There are three sizes: Compact, Regular and Wide Track. Specifications are below. Note:
- The main difference between the Regular and the Compact is the seat height (56cm on the Compact and 61cm on the Regular).
- The main difference between the Regular and Wide Track is the seat width (42cm on the Regular and 47cm on the Wide Track).
- Some people prefer a wider seat for comfort.
- Only very short adults need the Compact.
|Technical Data||Compact||Regular||Wide Track|
|Width between handles||38cm||39cm||44cm|
|Width when folded||25cm||25cm||25cm|
Please note that the Ultralight is, well, very light - under 5kg - and it is not suitable for everyone who needs a walker. Care must be taken when navigating uneven terrain. Like any walker, it may tip if the wheels hit an obstruction and the momentum of a person’s weight carries forward past the obstruction. Accordingly the person using it must be able to bear their own weight as they navigate these types of surfaces.