Rollz Flex 2.0 - Jungle Green Frame
Just like the original Rollz Flex, the Rollz Flex 2.0 is an "incognito" walker / walking frame and is a world first for its unique design and function. Although it does not look like it, it is a fully certified walking frame designed to provide extra support for those who need it. Features include:
- Walker with large bag - the Flex boasts a large 25 litre shopping bag. The bag's centrally located position on the frame means that even when loaded with up to 20kg of shopping the frame will not tip. Compare this to other frames with the bag or basket located on the front of the frame which can be unsafe. This bag also includes an inner bag which can be easily lifted in and out.
- The highest quality fittings including sustainable, hard-wearing waterproof material on the charcoal bag.
- Comfortable padded and stylish seat using faux leather in black.
- Soft tyres made from a PU/foam mix for natural suspension.
- 8inch wheels and short wheel base which make it very manoeuvrable and kind to your back.
The Rollz Flex is perfect for those who need some support but feel they are not yet ready for a traditional walking frame. Light, strong, easy to steer and stylish. A great companion for any mission.
For further information about the Rollz Flex, including videos, please click here.
In stock and ready to ship today.
Delivery times and costs
We ship from our warehouse in Port MacQuarie, NSW 1-2 working days after receiving payment. Delivery times vary depending on destination. Sydney and Brisbane are 1 business day. Melbourne is 2 working days.
We do not offer free shipping because the cost of freight varies greatly depending on where the item will be sent in Australia. We think it is fairer to keep the price as low as we can and add freight costs that reflect the actual cost of freight rather than inflate the price to subsidise the shipments to the more costly areas. To find out your freight costs, simply place the item in your cart and add your address and the online shop will calculate this for you.
Please see further shipping information here
We hope your walker is right for you but if you need to return it, that is no problem and in many cases we can arrange for the courier to pick it back up from you. Please see our full returns policy here under the heading "Returns".
If you have any more questions please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on the number at the top of the page or take a look at our FAQ page - the answer may be there.